CastAlum is now one of Mid Wales’ largest employers having expanded our workforce by over 25% over the last 3 years. Our “People Strategy” has been carefully developed to ensure it supports our long-term business goals.
Our people are our greatest asset providing a strong foundation for our business.
CastAlum is committed to equal opportunities, inclusion, and diversity, and does not tolerate any form of discrimination. Job applications are welcomed from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age.
The company invests carefully in its people:
- In its recruitment processes including an annual intake of engineering apprentices
- Through the annual appraisal process (the performance and development process) to assess performance and potential and based around a model of “Future, Engage, Deliver”
- In the provision of learning and development opportunities through established links with universities, colleges, the Cast Metals Federation, and specialist training providers
- Strengthening the leadership capability of all those with leadership responsibility
- Growing our own; progressing those with potential into more senior roles whenever we can
- Focussing on a workforce that is flexible and versatile
- Ensuring we have an engaged workforce whose views are sought and valued